|NUTRITION LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE
DEVELOPING LEADERSHIP IN NUTRITIONAL SCIENCES &
PROMOTING EXCELLENCE IN NUTRITION RESEARCH
The Dannon Institute created the Dannon Institute Nutrition Leadership Institute in 1998 to exemplify its commitment to the development of leadership in nutritional sciences and the promotion of excellence in research. The program is designed to equip outstanding nutritional scientists at an early stage of their careers with the leadership skills and broad perspective necessary to achieve their professional potential.
The Dannon Institute Nutrition Leadership Institute consists of an intensive five-day training program designed to provide participants with strategies for improving their ability to lead others in both their place of employment and in the field of nutrition. This program will be held June 3-8, 2017.
- Learn to identify and reinforce the personal and professional attributes that are characteristic of successful leaders;
- Be encouraged to set appropriate personal and professional goals;
- Be provided with a network of peers and well-established professionals in the field of nutrition.
The program includes customized elements from FranklinCovey and the Center for Creative Leadership. It also includes participation by well-established professionals with careers in many aspects of nutrition.
The Dannon Institute will provide the following to participants of the Dannon Institute Nutrition Leadership Institute:
- Single occupancy accommodations at Airlie Conference Center, located in Warrenton, Virginia, for five nights.
- All meals, beverages and snacks starting with dinner on the first evening and ending with lunch on the last day.
- All testing materials, books and training provided by FranklinCovey and the Center for Creative Leadership
- Car/bus service to and from the program site and back to Baltimore/Dulles/Regan airports and Washington, DC area train stations. Transportation from airports/trains to Airlie will be no later than 1:00pm on Saturday, June 3, 2017. Transportation from Airlie to airports/trains on Thursday, June 8, 2017 will depart no earlier than 2:00pm after lunch.
Participants will be responsible for:
- Transportation by airplane and/or train to the Baltimore/Washington, DC area are the sole responsibility of the participant. Participants who drive from home to the Airlie Center will not be reimbursed for mileage. Participants will be responsible for booking their own flights/train tickets and must be available for pick-up at airports/train stations no later than 1:00pm on Saturday, June 3, 2017.
- All telephone calls made from and all internet connection charges issued by the Airlie Center and any personal items purchased from the Airlie Center.
Click here to access the application.